The press conference on the theme “Stand against the Target Killing of Hazaras” was held today on October 12, 2011 in the MN Informational Center in Ulaanbaatar city, Mongolia
in which attended the representatives of Hazara Mongols and public society movements such as the World Mongolian Association, Green Movement, Green Coalition, Dayar Mongol, Dayar Khukh Mongol, Mongolian Nations Channel, Mongol Khas, United Mongol, Sulder, Steppe Jackal, Tunamal Tugs, Undesten, All Mongol, Blue Mongol and the Tsagaan Khas respectively.
As a matter of fact, Hazara Mongols are one of the dispossessed national minority communities that have been living for hundreds of years under the depression and forced displacement in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq and the Hazaras are the direct descendants of the Mongolian soldiers who served for the Great Conqueror Chinggis Khaan in the 13th century.
In recent years, the Hazara nations have been victims of (sectarian and ethnic) mass target killings in Afghanistan and Pakistan; therefore, the following slogans were put forward to all Mongol Nations during the Press Conference.
1. Let’s Protest against Targeted Killing of Hazaras by all legal measures!
2. Let’s Support the Sister City Offer from the citizens of Nili city, Afghanistan to the Ulaanbaatar city, Mongolia!
3. Let’s Help Hazaras by all possible means of Moral and Material Supports!
4. Let’s settle wide range of Collaborative Relations with Hazara Nations through the education, culture, agriculture, trade and sports fields with broad circumstances!
5. Let’s involve Hazara Nations in all Mongol Nations economic and cultural activities!
6. Let’s Welcome Orphan Children and Hazara repatriates and refugees workforces to Mongolia!
7. Let’s Save the Hazaras by allowing the rights of Mongolian Citizenship!
8. Let’s Save Hazaras from Genocide and put forward the issue to the Honorary Nations and Influential Public Figures of the World by official acceptance!
9. Let’s Support Hazara People in terms of implementing step by step programs and policy measures with broad prospects!