The Cabinet regular meeting took place on May 02, 2012, where the following issues have been discussed and resolved accordingly.
- The Ministry of Justice and Home Affairs and the Administration of the General Authority for State Registration gave information on work process for replacing of current ID card with new electronic ID card and informed that at this stage to issue the new e-ID card
before the June Parliamentary election was not impossible.
- For this spring cultivation 4,600 tons of wheat will be sold to agricultural entities and civilians who have made their purchasing requests. The Deputy Prime Minister is entrusted upon rebuilding the state wheat grain reserve by December 2012 with the revenue from this year’s trading. The price for 1 ton of wheat seed is set at 680 thousand MNT and those who pay 40% of total cost will be legitimate to receive the proposed amount of grain and pay the remaining 60% after harvest
. Mongolia is planning to grow wheat in 318 thousand ha across the nation.
- Strategy for maintaining traffic safety in 2012-2020, action plan for implementing the strategy proposal was discussed accordingly at the meeting and been resolved to issue an affiliated Governmental decree. While discussing the proposal the Members of the Cabinet have been stressing that a strict liability shall be imposed on drink driving.
- “Chagdarjav Fund” has built a memorial complex for Tusheet Khoshoi Chin Van G.Chagdarjav, who was the Prime Minister of Mongolia’s provisional Government and the First Finance Minister of Mongolia. The statue was unveiled in Mandalgovi, the center of Dundgovi
aimag with its own investment. Hence it has been resolved to show some monetary assistance to the Fund from the Government Reserve Fund.
- The Members have agreed upon Mongolia to join the "Agreement for the establishment of the International Anti-Corruption Academy as an international organization" and are to discuss the matter with complied Standing Committees of the State Great Khural (Parliament). The Academy targets at delivering and facilitating anti-corruption education and training, conduct surveys and studies, establish a group of professional analysts.