Yesterday on May 17, 2012, the General Election Commission of Mongolia (GEC) has handed over certificates to the parties and coalitions to run in the Capital City Representative Khural elections of 2012 as a proof of their official participations.
The participating parties and coalitions are:
1. Mongolian People's Party (MPP)
2. Democratic Party (DP)
3. Mongolian Green Party (MGP)
4. Civil Will Green Party (CWGP)
5. Mongolian Traditional United Party (MTUP)
6. Motherland Party (MP)
7. Mongolian Social Democratic Party (MSDP)
8. Civil Movement Party (CMP)
9. United Party of Patriots (UPP)
10. "Shudarga Yos Evsel" (Justice Coalition) merged from Mongolian People's Revolutionary Party (MPRP) and Mongolian National Democratic Party (MNDP)
11. "Third Party Coalition" merged from Republican Party (RP) and Labor Party of All Mongolia (LPAM)
The Freedom Implementing Party announced not to run in this year’s Capital City Representative Khural election.