www.InfoMongolia.com is introducing the events to take place during the Children's Day celebration, where in Mongolia, the International Children's Day
is celebrated on June 01 since 1952.
During 1995-2003, it was renamed as Mother's and Children's Day by a decree of the first President of Mongolia P.Ochirbat. Since 2003, it was changed to International Children's Day and is celebrated as a public holiday in Mongolia.
- Dedicating to the International Children’s Day the "Shine Ue" comedy production is to stage “Naughty wolf who hid the moon” a children’s musical play based on a story “The night when the moon was hidden” by L.Lkhasuren at the Central Cultural Palace from May 28 till June 01. Every child who comes to the play will get gifts.
- "Good boys" boy band, one of the youngest bands in Mongolian rock pop is to host an open air concert at the “UB Palace” on Children’s Day on June 01. Mongolian State Merit Artist Ch.Nasantogtokh, singer Nara, “TV cocktail” comedy group and “Yin Yang“ dance crew are invited to perform at their concert named “Love Mother Earth”. The band will choose three lucky children from the audiences and will grant them with a free trip voucher to Beijing, China.
- Yet one more children’s band is to cheer their age mates. The band’s name is “Mongol Melody”. Their concert “We are children of Mongolia-2012” will be staged under a theme “Let’s Say ‘Yes’ for Children” and the revenue from the concert will be donated to the post operation intensive care unit of National Child and Maternity Health Research Center. The concert will take place at 12:00pm and 04:00pm on May 30.
- Already 7 years have passed since “World Vision-Mongolia” organization started hosting “1,000 children's festival
” annually on the Children’s day on June 01. This year the festival will be held at the International Children's Camp “Nairamdal” or “Friendship’ Center on May 30. During the festival 250 children arrived from 21 aimags of Mongolia
are to celebrate their day. Besides the children will exchange their thoughts and talk about child rights under a theme “Cherish our Childhood”.
- On this day singer J.Altantsetseg jointly with the pupils of teacher S.Ganchimeg’s singing class at the Mongolian Children’s Palace are to stage "Green Environment our Future" concert at the Children’s Palace. The revenue from the concert will be dedicated in establishing children’s camp.
- Children’s play “How Tsondooloi together with Dinza saved her parents” will be staged at “ASA” circus at 12:00pm, 02:00pm and 04:00pm on May 30-31, at 10:00am, 12:00pm, 02:00pm and 04:00pm on June 01. A ticket to the play costs 15,000 MNT. The price includes a gift package and the latest issue of "Tsodooloi" and "Dinza" comic books.
- “Kid is cute” children’s play will be staged at the State Academic Theatre of Opera and Ballet at 11:00am and 12:00pm on June 01.
- “Grand Magician” children’s play by “Dream Theatre” will be staged at the Independence Palace from May 31 till June 03.
- “Thousand balloons of dream” public event will be held at the Freedom Square on June 01, 2012.