A list for some state benefits, assistance for senior and impaired citizens, discount price for prostheses, orthopedic and special equipments provided by the Social Insurance and Welfare
Fund was ratified with the Cabinet regular meeting held on May 30, 2012, where it be complied starting July 01, 2012.
- To allot 60 thousand MNT per month to a child under the age of 16 who is in need of constant nursery and once in 3 months for a citizen above the age of 16 who is in need of constant nursery as well.
- To allot 120 thousand MNT per year to a single parent who has 3 or more children under the age of 14.
- To allot a one-time monetary assistance to a family or citizen with newborn twin children under the age of 4. To allot 1 million MNT for each child for twins, and 5 million MNT per child for triplets and more twins.
- To allot a one-time monetary assistance of 1.5 million MNT for citizens who have lost their homes due to sudden accidents and other unpredictable unfortunate events, whose homes became unable for living, lost their livelihood income sources, for homeless citizens released from prison, for homeless households and citizens, and citizens of the ages 18-24 who became full orphans before the age of 18. This assistance will be dedicated for them to purchase a Ger
(Mongolian traditional dwelling).
- To allot 200 thousand MNT per month to a veteran or to the spouse of a veteran who lost his/her life during a war.
- To allot 150 thousand MNT per month to citizens who hold the Winners of State Award, State Prize, State “Udarnik” Prize and senior statesmen of the Revolutionary struggle.
- To allot 20 thousand MNT per month to adult citizens fully impaired of sight for the communications cost.
- To allot 200 thousand MNT per year for the transportation expenses for a guardian who delivers impaired children to their educational institutions with public transportation
in Ulaanbaatar city and other urban areas.
The Cabinet meeting has released a decision to update regularly the above mentioned regulations in correlation with the change in living cost and inflation.