The opening ceremony for Dr. B.Batjargal's book titled "I'm Looking For Some Entertainment in America" is to be held on June 09, 2012, at Beijing Work Skokie, IL, USA.
The new book
is the result of 10 years of speculation and conclusion of the author on the entertainment and culture of the U.S. The author named his book with a double explanation of “psychological testing”. Dr. Batjargal says that with this book, you will enter the secrets of American culture, familiarize with the key codes of understanding many great creations of circus, ballet, film and music industries, enter the source of brand new, fresh information of the world of entertainment and understand the ways and procedures.
At the opening ceremony, the main characters of the book will participate in person and send greetings. They are:
- B.Mungunchimeg, pianist-concertmaster of the Joffrey Ballet, U.S.
- Ts.Sharavtseren, pianist, teacher of the Music and Dance College of Mongolia
- J.Khadbaatar, violinist
- Kh.Tergel, poet
- David Bade, General Editor of the book, research worker at the University of Chicago, Chief Editor of the “Mongol Studies” magazine of the Mongolian Community
- J.Oyuntsetseg, poet-interpreter, book editor
- “Soyombo” rock band
- Sh.Enkhbat, music composer
Also, a Buddhist lama of the East Khuree Dashchoilin Monastery
, teacher of the Maidar (Maitreya) Buddha Center in Chicago R.Altantitem will be preaching of the Manzushir Buddha. The book is available for purchase in the cities of Seattle, Minnesota, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., St. Louis, and Denver, where it will hit the shelves in Ulaanbaatar prior to the State Naadam Festival