International organizations in Mongolia that failed to submit their reports are closed down
According to the 1, 2 parts of the 23rd article from 5th chapter of the Law on Non-governmental organizations in Mongolia, all affiliates and permanent representations of international and foreign non-governmental organizations that are running activities on Mongolian territory are to submit their work report and financial statements
conducted within the frames of action and purpose of operation to the Mongolian Immigration Agency before February 15 annually.
The following organizations that failed to submit their statements were closed down according to the A/219 edict of May 17, 2012, reported the Mongolian Immigration Agency (Office of Immigration, Naturalization and Foreign Citizens).
The closed organizations are:
1. “International Professionals”, *HQ in the U.S.A
2. “International Support”, HQ in the UK
3. “The Itgel Foundation”, HQ in the U.S.A
4. “Access Mongolia”, HQ in Japan
5. “Actions Mongolie”, HQ in France
6. “Union to improve nature and ecology”, HQ in the People’s Republic of China
7. “Sante' Sud Association”, HQ in France
8. “Dr. W.C.Swanson Family Foundation”, HQ in the U.S.A
*HQ - Headquarter