The 9th Science, Technology and Advanced Technology Fair, the 11th Tourism Day and the 6th Regional Trade and Economic Cooperation Forum between the countries of Mongolia, Russian Federation and the People's Republic of China will be organized in Manchuria International Convention and Exhibition Center of Manzhouli city
(Manchuria), Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region of the People's Republic of China on July 03-06, 2012.
Discussions and meetings of this forum will be conducted according to the following topics:
1. Impacts to the Russia-China border trade regarding the admission of the Russian Federation to the WTO (World Trade Organization);
2. Ways of establishing an ONLINE network of cross border trade between Mongolia, Russia and China;
3. To study ways of implementing “Russia-China cooperation program”;
4. To broaden regional investment and cooperation of the three countries;
5. To expand and improve the border region travel routes;
6. Types and ways of border region cooperation on modern international trade turnover
(railway, automobile highway, airway);
7. To discuss the scope of financial cooperation (forms and ways of cooperation), and improve the expedited clearing and capital turnover.