The cabinet meeting was held on July 04, 2012, where the following issues were discussed and resolved.
- For families in need of imminent social care support
, to monthly allot 15 thousand MNT to children until 18 years of age and to allot 10 thousand MNT to family members above the age of 18 years old.
- Resolution was released on some measures to provide extractive industry transparency. In 2010, Mongolia admitted to the international validation of Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI), where out of the candidate countries that were working on the implementation of this initiative, Mongolia became the 4th country to “meet the requirements”. Furthermore, in 2011, Mongolia has received the Award of the EITI Administrator’s contract.
- The period of the product fragmenting agreement made on the Matad-XX petroleum exploration field between the Petroleum Authority of Mongolia and “Petro Matad” company has been prolonged for 5 years more. At the primary establishment of the agreement, a total of 5 million USD was originally determined for the exploration works, whereas this number has currently reached 40 million USD.
- With the 5th General Committee meeting of the “Ulaanbaatar Railway” community, the hospitals of railway depots of Choir, Sainshand, Zamyn-Uud and Zuunkharaa, which are under the account of the community, are to be accepted.
- “Baganuur” and “Shivee Ovoo”
companies are to be fully emitted from air pollution payments, where the other 21 entities will be partially remitted.