The Stallion horse racing
of the National Naadam Festival dedicated to the 806th Anniversary of the Great Mongol Empire and the 91st Anniversary of the People's Revolution has finished at the Khui Doloon Khudag, where the fastest stallion came into the line at around 11:10 am.
Out of a registered 250 stallions, 236 participated, where the “Khalzan” stallion of State Famed horse trainer D.Bat-Erdene came in first, this “Khalzan” stallion was also the winner of the 2011 National Naadam Festival
, making to win two times in a row at the largest scale competition of National Naadam.
D.Bat-Erdene is a resident of Tsogttsetsii sum of Umnugovi aimag, President of “Ajnai” Corporation, who was newly elected in the 2012 Parliament Elections
"Airgiin Tav" or winners of the first 5 places of Azarga (Stallion) category:
1. "Khalzan" horse of President of "Ajnai" Corporation D.Bat-Erdene, resident of Tsogttsetsii sum, Umnugovi aimag.
2. "Kheer" horse of horse trainer Ts.Byambasuren, resident of Deren sum, Dundgovi aimag.
3. "Zeerd" horse of horse trainer G.Batkhuu, resident of Khujirt sum, Uvurkhangai aimag.
4. "Khul” horse of horse trainer D.Sugar, resident of Ulziit sum, Uvukhangai aimag.
5. "Kheer" horse of horse trainer B.Batsukh, resident of Sukhbaatar sum, Selenge aimag.
The names of Mongolian horse color:
“Zeerd” - a sorrel horse
“Kheer” - a bay horse
”Khongor” - a red dun horse
“Khuren” - a chestnut horse
“Buural” - a roan horse
“Khar” - a black horse
"Tsagaan" - a white horse
“Khaltar” - a dark horse with light-colored muzzle and breast
"Sharga" - a palomino horse
"Bor" - a grey horse
"Khaliun" - a buckskin horse
"Khul" - a dun horse
"Saaral" - a grullo horse
"Khalzan" - a horse with a blaze on the face Info
: The Detailed Schedule for the National Naadam Festival, 2012