between the Democratic Party (DP), Civil Will Green Party (CWGP) and "Justice" Coalition merged from MPRP and MNDP on establishing the Coalition Government has ended yesterday on July 19, 2012 and the Chairmen of working groups of the parties and coalition Kh.Battulga, S.Demberel and Ch.Ulaan and other members Ch.Saikhanbileg, G.Gankhuu and B.Terbishdagva called a press conference to inform the conclusion that they have agreed upon at the negotiation.
In the statement, “None of the political forces, who had run for the 2012 Parliamentary Elections, claimed enough seats to form the Cabinet alone. So we had to accept the election results
and had to seat on negotiation table to form a Coalition Government with other political parties and coalition, who gained seats in the Parliament”, said Kh.Battulga, Chairman of the DP working group. As a result of the three-day negotiation, the three political powers reached an agreement on forming a Coalition Government and released a manifesto that was read by Kh.Battulga at the press conference held yesterday on July 19, 2012.
Further continued, "Hereby with the manifesto, we are declaring that we agree to form the Coalition Government and collaborate sustainably in the 4-year office term, adhering to the Constitution of Mongolia and preferring fundamental interests of the Mongolian people. The Coalition Government by the DP, CWGP
and “Justice” Coalition (MPRP-MNDP) will draw up its action plan based on the DP's "Mongol Khun-2020" Action Plan and reflecting some clauses of the “Life” Plan of the Civil Will Green Party the and the "Five Revolutions to save Mongolia" Action Plan of the "Justice" Coalition. A procedure of the Action Plans implementation will constantly be reported to the public openly”.
The Chairmen of working group of the DP, CWGP and “Justice” Coalition Kh.Battulga, S.Demberel and Ch.Ulaan have signed on the manifesto. Most interestingly, the three political forces are not only to form the Coalition Government, but also are jointly to run for the Presidential and Aimag and Sum Citizens’ Representative’s Elections
The new Cabinet of Ministers of Mongolia structure will be 75:25, where 75% will be formed by the DP and CWGP and the remaining 25% by the “Justice” Coalition. A possibility to join the Coalition Government is still open for the three independent candidates, who claimed seats in the Parliament, said officials.
The first Plenary Session of the State Great Khural (Parliament) with new members started today at 11:55 am on July 20, 2012 where the main issue was to elect a new Speaker
of the Parliament; further nominate candidates for the Prime Minister and draft a bill on the structure of the Cabinet of Ministers accordingly.
The session of the Parliament that started could not continue and took a break for an uncertain period, we will inform shortly the reason and ongoing situation