Today on August 17, several Standing Committees of the Parliament are having its meetings to discuss the nominees for the Ministers of the Cabinet.
However the final names of Ministers were not approved yet, the Prime Minister of Mongolia N.Altankhuyag
had delivered below requisitions to the Cabinet Ministers to be elected.
1. Not to have weekend holidays
2. Daily working hours for Members of the Government and Cabinet Ministers shall be till 09:00 pm
3. Should not attend any receptions other than diplomatic ones
4. Should not have working visits to foreign countries no more than twice a year
5. Should not go to pubs and bars during night time
6. Should not have an annual vacation during their office of term
7. Implement orders and directions given by the Premier without any delays
8. Should not be involved in fights and in other immoral actions