The oldest senior in Mongolia is turning 112 years old this year
Home pageThe oldest senior in Mongolia is turning 112 years old this year
The oldest senior in Mongolia is turning 112 years old this year
The National Statistical Office of Mongolia carried out a survey regarding the number of oldest citizens' well being across the country. 
A recent survey showed that there are 128 seniors of 100 years old and above ages that are living well in Mongolia as of January 01, 2013, where the oldest person Mrs. Maam ICHINKHOROL is turning 112 years old this year, residing in Mandal-Ovoo sum of Umnugovi aimag, Mongolia. 
According to statistics by administrative affiliates, 53 elders of 100 years old and above ages are living in Ulaanbaatar, 10 in Bayan-Ulgii aimag, 9 in Bayankhongor aimag, 8 in Arkhangai aimag, 7 in Uvurkhangai and Umnugovi aimags respectively, 6 in Tuv and Khuvsgul aimags, 4 in Dundgovi aimag, 3 in Orkhon, Khovd and Zavkhan aimags respectively, 2 in Selenge, Sukhbaatar and Bulgan aimags respectively, and 1 person in Govisumber, Darkhan-Uul and Uvs aimags respectively, moreover 15.6% or 20 elders are men, and the rest 84.4% or 108 are women. 
 
According to statistics, elders of 100 years old and above ages across Mongolia as of January 01, 2013: 
100 years old - 33 
101 years old - 33 
102 years old - 23 
103 years old - 11 
104 years old - 7 
105 years old - 5 
106 years old - 8 
107 years old - 3 
108 years old - 2 
109 years old - 1 
110 years old - 1 
112 years old - 1  

  Aimags January 01, 2011 January 01, 2012 January 01, 2013
Total Male Female Total Male Female Total Male Female
  Total 119 19 100 125 21 104 128 20 108
1 Arkhangai 7 - 7 7 1 6 8 1 7
2 Bayan-Ulgii 9 2 7 10 2 8 10 2 8
3 Bayankhongor 8 1 7 10 - 10 9 - 9
4 Bulgan 4 - 4 1 - 1 2 - 2
5 Govi-Altai - - - - - - - - -
6 Dornogovi - - - 1 - 1 - - -
7 Dornod - - - - - - - - -
8 Dundgovi 3 1 2 3 1 2 4 - 4
9 Zavkhan 4 - 4 5 1 4 3 - 3
10 Uvurkhangai 5 - 5 7 - 7 7 1 6
11 Umnugovi 8 1 7 6 2 4 7 1 6
12 Sukhbaatar 5 - 5 3 - 3 2 - 2
13 Selenge - - - 2 2 - 2 2 -
14 Tuv 2 2 - 4 2 2 6 3 3
15 Uvs 2 - 2 1 - 1 1 - 1
16 Khovd 2 - 2 2 - 2 3 - 3
17 Khuvsgul 7 - 7 7 1 6 6 1 5
18 Khentii 3 1 2 1 - 1 - - -
19 Darkhan-Uul 3 2 1 5 3 2 1 1 -
20 Orkhon - - - - - - 3 - 3
21 Govisumber 1 - 1 1 - 1 1 - 1
22 Ulaanbaatar 46 9 37 49 6 43 53 8 45
  Districts of Ulaanbaatar
  1. Baganuur - - - - - - - - -
  2. Bagakhangai - - - - - - - - -
  3. Bayangol 13 2 11 11 1 10 11 2 9
  4. Bayanzurkh 7 1 6 12 2 10 12 3 9
  5. Nalaikh 2 - 2 2 - 2 3 - 3
  6. Songinokhairkhan 9 3 6 10 2 8 9 1 8
  7. Sukhbaatar 4 1 3 3 - 3 5 2 3
  8. Khan-Uul 3 - 3 3 - 3 7 - 7
  9. Chingeltei 8 2 6 8 1 7 6 - 6

 

February 13, 2013


To leave a comment please sign up

Home page     Back     Go to top    
This text will be replaced
Advertise with us
BIZ catalogue
association goviin khulan
What kind of News would you like to read?